– Monday, October 10th is our next Burger Night! We promise BIG, HAND-GROUND BURGERS WITH ALL SORTS OF GOURMET TOPPINGS ALL NIGHT LONG! You've never had a burger like this!
– Monday, October 17th is your next chance to bring your pooch to Mr. Friendly's for another "Dining with Dogs" evening with our friends from Pupcakes! You must call 461-0236 to make your reservation through Pupcakes as there is a limit of fifteen dogs! Canines enjoy a three-course dinner made by Pupcakes while Mr. Friendlys cooks for you!
– Tuesday, October 18th from 5pm – 7pm at SC State Fair (WIS Stage), Chef Ricky Mollohan will be competing in the Famously Hot Chef Showdown with fellow chefs from Terra and Motor Supply. The showdown will be very similar to the Food Network show "Chopped," as the contestants are not allowed to bring any of their own ingredients or supplies to this cooking challenge. May the best chef win!
– Thursday, October 20th at 1pm, Mr. Friendly's is participating in a special cooking demonstration for the SC Department of Agriculture at the South Carolina State Fair! Make sure to stop by the Cantey building to learn this new recipe to try at home!
– Wednesday, October 26th, join us for some excellent vino in an effort to raise money for the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. We will donate 20% of our wine sales that evening to the cause. Cellar on Greene and Solstice will also be participating!