"6 at 6" Spring Beer Tasting on the Patio!
"6 at 6" Spring Beer Tasting on the Patio!
Mr. Friendly’s will be participating in 2012's Columbia Restaurant Week starting January 12th through January 22nd! Click here to see the Restaurant Week website and keep checking back for our menu and pricing options.
Hope to see you all in Friendly’s that week!
If you weren't able to make it to the first ever SC State Fair "Famously Hot Chef Showdown," then you missed out! Our chef, Ricky Mollohan, competed in an Iron Chef style competition against Chef Tim Peters and Chef Mike Davis. The result was an andrenaline packed evening full of great food!
Check out a video of what you missed by clicking here!
– Wednesday, Nov. 2nd is your next chance to bring your pooch to Mr. Friendly's for another "Dining with Dogs" evening with our friends from Pupcakes! You must call 461-0236 to make your reservation through Pupcakes as there is a limit of fifteen dogs! Canines enjoy a three-course dinner made by Pupcakes while Mr. Friendlys cooks for you!
– Sunday, Nov. 6th, March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction. Please show your support for this great organization, while enjoying delicious food and wine, from Chef Ricky Mollohan and many others great chefs in the area. Visit the March of Dimes website to order your tickets. The event takes place at the Embassy Suites Hotel at 6pm.
– Wednesday, Nov. 16th we will be hosting a Charity Night for Harvest Hope! 20% of our wine total wine sales will go towards the organization in an effort to put food on the table for the needy at Thanksgiving. Plus starting, Nov. 1st, please drop off canned food at the Harvest Hope bins located at each of our restaurants!
– Monday, Nov. 28th, 3rd Annual Sustainable Holiday Celebration. We will be at this great event supporting Sustainable Midlands, and selling wine at $4 a glass! Stop by and enjoy gift shopping from local craftmanship!
– Monday, October 10th is our next Burger Night! We promise BIG, HAND-GROUND BURGERS WITH ALL SORTS OF GOURMET TOPPINGS ALL NIGHT LONG! You've never had a burger like this!
– Monday, October 17th is your next chance to bring your pooch to Mr. Friendly's for another "Dining with Dogs" evening with our friends from Pupcakes! You must call 461-0236 to make your reservation through Pupcakes as there is a limit of fifteen dogs! Canines enjoy a three-course dinner made by Pupcakes while Mr. Friendlys cooks for you!
– Tuesday, October 18th from 5pm – 7pm at SC State Fair (WIS Stage), Chef Ricky Mollohan will be competing in the Famously Hot Chef Showdown with fellow chefs from Terra and Motor Supply. The showdown will be very similar to the Food Network show "Chopped," as the contestants are not allowed to bring any of their own ingredients or supplies to this cooking challenge. May the best chef win!
– Thursday, October 20th at 1pm, Mr. Friendly's is participating in a special cooking demonstration for the SC Department of Agriculture at the South Carolina State Fair! Make sure to stop by the Cantey building to learn this new recipe to try at home!
– Wednesday, October 26th, join us for some excellent vino in an effort to raise money for the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. We will donate 20% of our wine sales that evening to the cause. Cellar on Greene and Solstice will also be participating!
Pupcakes Boutique and Mr. Friendly’s have partnered once again to bring you this very special evening spent with man’s best friend! You get the chance to enjoy the weather and delicious food on the Mr. Friendly’s patio, while your dog gets to enjoy a 3-course dinner prepared specially for them by Pupcakes Boutique.
Tuesday, September 20th at 6:15pm
Price is $12 per dog
Reservations must be made through Pupcakes Boutique
Space is limited!
Pupcakes Contact Number – 803.461.0236
Hope to see you there!
Please join us for a Charity Night next Monday night, in honor of Carter Strange and his family. Carter is an 18 year old graduate from Dreher High School who was severely beaten in Five Points on June 20 by 4 teenagers. Carter suffered a brain blood clot and needed emergency brain surgery to save his life.
We will be blocking off our patio, and setting up tables, between Mr. Friendly's and Cellar on Greene, and selling beer/wine and small bites of food. 100% of the profits will go the Strange family to help pay for his medical bills. We will also have a special wine list at both Friendly’s and Cellar if you choose to stay for dinner. A portion of the wine sales will also be donated to the family.
The Five Points Rotary Club will also be on site selling special posters of the Five Points Fountain for just $10. All the profits will go to the Strange Family as well!
Monday, July 25th from 5 – 7pm
2001 Greene Street, Five Points
No Reservations Required!
If you are unable to make it to the event but would like to make a donation – please mail us a check, payable to John Strange or Mr. Friendly's, at 2001-A Greene Street, Columbia, SC 29205. Include your return mailing address and we will send you a receipt back. You may also call Friendly’s or Cellar to make a donation on your credit card.
If you have any questions – please contact CJ Aponte at 803.343.3303