Wednesday, May 16th at Mr. Friendly's!
For just $22 a person, you can enjoy two delicious Wild Game dishes, served alongside a glass of the 2010 Primarius Pinot Noir from Oregon.
– First Course: Grilled Manchester Farms Quail Medallionw/ spiced blueberry vinaigrette, peppered goat cheese, mixed greens
– Second Course: Crispy Seared Duck Breast w/ horseradish caramelized onions, strawberry-balsamic reduction, roasted fingerling potatoes, sauteed veggies
Even though, this Wild Game 2-course dinner doesn’t include dessert, we recommend the brand new Mango Springrolls, flash-fried and dipped in cinnamon sugar, served with vanilla icecream for just $8 more.
No Reservations Needed. Just show up anytime during dinner service on May 16th and enjoy this great special!
"6 at 6" Spring Beer Tasting on the Patio!
Featuring these 6 brews…
Bell’s “Oberon” Ale
Great Divides Bohemian Pilsner
Great Divides Wild Raspberry Ale
Westbrook White Thai
Grand Teton’s “Lost Continent” Double IPA
Left Hand Milk Stout
Date – Wednesday, April 11th
Time – 6pm – 7pm
Where – Mr. Friendly's Patio
Cost – $10 per person
No Reservations taken!
Monday, April 2nd – Saturday, April 7th
It doesn't officially feel like Spring until the Masters Tournament!
We are excited to welcome guests traveling to Columbia to see the spectical.
Our amazing food and wine specials will not dissapoint!
Monday, April 16th
Dining with Dogs is Back!
Bring your family pup to the Friendly's patio for a special doggie-friendly
3-course dinner prepared by Pupcakes Boutique! Owners order from the regular menu
and each dog is only $12. All reservations must be made by calling Pupcakes at 461.0236!
Sunday, April 22nd
Slow Foods at Indie Grits Festival
Alongside other great restaurants, we will have a tasting table at this annual foodie event
at the All-Local Farmers Market! Tickets may be purchased through the Indie Grits website.
Tuesday, April 24th
Charity Night for SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
This group was created to respond to the growing concern about the high rates
of teen pregnancy in our state. Help us raise money for more education for young women,
by stopping by for a glass of wine! 25% of all dine-in wine sales wil be donated to the cause.
Monday, March 12th – Friday, March 16th
Friendly’s Classics Week
Help us celebrate our 17th birthday! All week we will feature a menu
full of items that have made Friendly’s so successful over the years.
Saturday, March 17th
Closed for St. Patrick’s Day
Mr. Friendly’s and Cellar on Greene will be closed all day
due to the St. Pats Day Festival in Five Points.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
Wednesday, March 28th
Pawmetto Lifeline Charity Night
This amazing organization has helped relocate over 6,000 animals,
before being put down, since its founding.
We will be donating 25% of all dine-in wine sales to help their cause!
So, grab your family & friends and come drink some vino!
There are a lot of fun things going on in February at Mr. Friendly's! Hopefully you will stop in and enjoy what our kitchen creates one of these nights. Remember, we don't take reservations, so come in early or come in late to avoid the crowds!
Monday, February 6th
Usually, you can only enjoy our burgers during lunch. Well not tonight!
Our burgers are house-ground with ribeye, served atop a
buttery bun and with all sorts of delicious toppings.
Even better, they come with our famous tater tots or curly fries!
Monday, February 13th – Wednesday, February 15th
Valentine’s Day Specials
Going out on the 14th is overrated (at least in our opinion…)!
Avoid the crowds and long wait time, and enjoy
our Valentine’s Day dinner menu any of these nights!
Monday, February 20th – Wednesday, February 22nd
Mardi Gras Specials
It’s that time of year again! Come in and splurge on
all things Cajun and Creole when it comes to food.
Maybe Justin will even whip us up some Hurricanes!
Mr. Friendly’s will be participating in 2012's Columbia Restaurant Week starting January 12th through January 22nd! Click here to see the Restaurant Week website and keep checking back for our menu and pricing options.
Hope to see you all in Friendly’s that week!
If you weren't able to make it to the first ever SC State Fair "Famously Hot Chef Showdown," then you missed out! Our chef, Ricky Mollohan, competed in an Iron Chef style competition against Chef Tim Peters and Chef Mike Davis. The result was an andrenaline packed evening full of great food!
Check out a video of what you missed by clicking here!
– Wednesday, Nov. 2nd is your next chance to bring your pooch to Mr. Friendly's for another "Dining with Dogs" evening with our friends from Pupcakes! You must call 461-0236 to make your reservation through Pupcakes as there is a limit of fifteen dogs! Canines enjoy a three-course dinner made by Pupcakes while Mr. Friendlys cooks for you!
– Sunday, Nov. 6th, March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction. Please show your support for this great organization, while enjoying delicious food and wine, from Chef Ricky Mollohan and many others great chefs in the area. Visit the March of Dimes website to order your tickets. The event takes place at the Embassy Suites Hotel at 6pm.
– Wednesday, Nov. 16th we will be hosting a Charity Night for Harvest Hope! 20% of our wine total wine sales will go towards the organization in an effort to put food on the table for the needy at Thanksgiving. Plus starting, Nov. 1st, please drop off canned food at the Harvest Hope bins located at each of our restaurants!
– Monday, Nov. 28th, 3rd Annual Sustainable Holiday Celebration. We will be at this great event supporting Sustainable Midlands, and selling wine at $4 a glass! Stop by and enjoy gift shopping from local craftmanship!
– Monday, October 10th is our next Burger Night! We promise BIG, HAND-GROUND BURGERS WITH ALL SORTS OF GOURMET TOPPINGS ALL NIGHT LONG! You've never had a burger like this!
– Monday, October 17th is your next chance to bring your pooch to Mr. Friendly's for another "Dining with Dogs" evening with our friends from Pupcakes! You must call 461-0236 to make your reservation through Pupcakes as there is a limit of fifteen dogs! Canines enjoy a three-course dinner made by Pupcakes while Mr. Friendlys cooks for you!
– Tuesday, October 18th from 5pm – 7pm at SC State Fair (WIS Stage), Chef Ricky Mollohan will be competing in the Famously Hot Chef Showdown with fellow chefs from Terra and Motor Supply. The showdown will be very similar to the Food Network show "Chopped," as the contestants are not allowed to bring any of their own ingredients or supplies to this cooking challenge. May the best chef win!
– Thursday, October 20th at 1pm, Mr. Friendly's is participating in a special cooking demonstration for the SC Department of Agriculture at the South Carolina State Fair! Make sure to stop by the Cantey building to learn this new recipe to try at home!
– Wednesday, October 26th, join us for some excellent vino in an effort to raise money for the SC Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. We will donate 20% of our wine sales that evening to the cause. Cellar on Greene and Solstice will also be participating!
Pupcakes Boutique and Mr. Friendly’s have partnered once again to bring you this very special evening spent with man’s best friend! You get the chance to enjoy the weather and delicious food on the Mr. Friendly’s patio, while your dog gets to enjoy a 3-course dinner prepared specially for them by Pupcakes Boutique.
Tuesday, September 20th at 6:15pm
Price is $12 per dog
Reservations must be made through Pupcakes Boutique
Space is limited!
Pupcakes Contact Number – 803.461.0236
Hope to see you there!